Life insurance is an important component of any family’s financial plan. It can protect your family’s lifestyle, secure a child’s education, and take care of final expenses. Whether you are considering less expensive term insurance or asset building whole life insurance, similar factors will go into determining how much your life insurance premium will cost. The Connecticut Insurance Department lists the factors as follows:
- Your age. Life insurance is generally less expensive the younger you are when you purchase it.
- Your health. Life insurance applicants will likely ask you about your general health.
- Health habits. If you smoke or drink excessively, it could have a negative impact.
- Pre-existing health conditions.
- Dangerous jobs or hobbies.
- Your driving record can have an impact. If you have multiple at fault accidents or DUI’s it could increase your rates.
- Where you live. Life insurance companies will often use geographic data to determine rates.
Of course the type of life insurance you purchase, the amount of insurance purchased, and the company you buy the insurance from will also likely affect your rates. That’s why life insurance from independent insurance agents like those at SEEC Financial is such a good idea. As opposed to some agents who are restricted to offering the products of the single insurance company they represent, our independent agents have the ability to search multiple companies. That means we can look for better rates and coverage. In essence, we can do the comparing for you. Cheshire, CT life insurance agents from SEEC Financial are local and here to answer your questions and even assist in a claim.
Contact our independent insurance agents and get a quote today. Ask about inexpensive term insurance coverage or value building whole life coverage. SEEC Financial agents can help you get the appropriate coverage at a price you will appreciate.